Competition Terms & Conditions
1. Eligibility: The competition is open to individuals of all ages and nationalities, unless otherwise specified. Employees, affiliates, and immediate family members of the organising committee are not eligible to participate.
2. Entry Requirements: Entries must be original, unpublished works in English, adhering to the theme and guidelines specified for the competition. Each participant is allowed one entry.
3. Submission Deadline: Entries must be submitted by the specified deadline via the designated submission method. Late entries will not be considered.
4. Judging Criteria: Entries will be evaluated based on creativity, originality, adherence to the theme, language proficiency, and overall impact. The decisions of the judging panel are final and binding.
5. Intellectual Property: Participants retain the copyright to their compositions. However, by submitting an entry, participants grant the competition organizers the right to publish, display, or reproduce the entry for promotional purposes, crediting the participant.
6. Plagiarism and Originality: Plagiarized or previously published works, in whole or in part, will be disqualified. Entries must be the original work of the participant and should not infringe on any third-party rights.
7. Prizes: Prizes will be awarded as specified in the competition announcement. Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable. The organizers reserve the right to substitute prizes with alternatives of equal value without prior notice.
8. Notification of Winners: Winners will be notified via the contact information provided during submission. If a winner cannot be contacted within a specified period or fails to claim the prize, an alternate winner may be selected.
9. Publicity: By participating, participants grant permission for their names, photographs, and entries to be used for promotional purposes related to the competition without compensation.
10. Limitation of Liability: The competition organizers are not responsible for any lost, late, incomplete, or misdirected entries, or for any technical malfunctions that may affect the submission process.
11. Modification of Terms: The organizers reserve the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the competition or these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
By participating in the composition writing competition, participants agree to comply with these terms and conditions.